Coursework Brief

Brief: Create a front page, contents and double page spread of a new music magazine. All images and text must be original, produced by the candidate, minimum of FOUR images per candidate.

Monday 15 March 2010

production log

I have managed to finish the construction of my front cover and have done this in comparison with an edition of Vibe magazine where the artist is applying the same pose as the artist in my magazine. I done this because the shot size is an MCU and uses firect mode of address where the reader is targetted directly by the model. As he is making eye contact with the audience. Also I have managed to make the masthead 3D by using different layers of fonts and merging them together to form a shadowed layer making the font look 3D.

No comments:

Post a Comment