Coursework Brief

Brief: Create a front page, contents and double page spread of a new music magazine. All images and text must be original, produced by the candidate, minimum of FOUR images per candidate.

Tuesday 23 February 2010



From these results I can conclude that the majority of the people that completed the questionnaire prefered the R&B and Hip Hop genre to any other this is the reason why I have chosen to base my magazine on these two genres as I believe it would appeal more to the audience I have targetted. Also people said that they would like to have freebies with their magazines and of these freebies most would like to have CD's. So I have taken this into account and decided to include a free CD in my magazine. I have also decided to make my magazine cost £2.49 this is because most people said that they would like to spend between £2-3 on a new magazine. And finally I have decided to make my magazine monthly as most people have decided that they would prefer a monthly magazine to a weekly one.

No comments:

Post a Comment